We want you to love our products and enjoy your shopping experience with us. On this page you will find details about how to return or exchange your order.
Refund and Exchange Policy
If you change your mind about the items you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products, subject to the following conditions:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For customers whom receive a shirt that does not fit correctly, we only offer ONEsize exchange per order so please make sure you are ordering the right size.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase;
- You must provide your name and address;
- The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item and confirmed that it meets the conditions above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty* (see definition below), wrongly described, or different from the sample shown, we will take corrective action, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product and a pre-paid return shipping label for the incorrect item.
*Faulty or damaged items include unraveled seams and/or holes that are present before being washed. Please check the shirt before washing as we do not accept returned shirts that have been laundered.
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact our customer care email, and we will respond during the hours of 9:00am to 8:00pm EST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your name
- Date your order was placed, if applicable
- Your Sales Order Number, if applicable
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing